October 28 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$25.00
Working in real estate means working with many people in a variety of locations
and online. While focusing on finding the best real estate opportunities for your clients, you need
to keep an eye on the risks of doing business.
Putting REALTOR® Safety First: Safety Strategies for the Modern REALTOR® is a three-hour course
brought to you by the National Association of REALTORS® and the REALTOR® Safety Program. Learn how
you can easily keep business risks low while increasing opportunities for growth by:
• Realizing your exposure to risk.
• Following safety best practices when showing property, conducting an open house, working in the office, and driving alone or with clients or customers.
• Learn how to quickly assess a potentially dangerous situation and take appropriate action.
• Safeguard your own and your clients’ personal data, as well as practice prudent use of social media and mobile phone technology.
• Encourage all agents and employees to follow safety best practices and company safety policies.